Friday, June 12, 2009

Round Two!

So this is round two for the Stokes Blog! I need as much help and encouragement as possible to keep this one going! Truth is, I can't remember what our last one was (blame that on the pregnancy). An update on our little family: Nathan is working very hard up at Elk Creek up in Island Park (picture) as the Chef and Manager. He's also the repair man, maintanance man, plummer, etc. He is commuting this year between Rexburg and there (about a 50 minute drive) because I am finishing school and our little girl comes in just over a week! We are so excited/anxious for Madison Lynn to finally come. We just hope she's a healthy little girl! I've been so blessed to have such a wonderful pregnancy and to feel so great the whole time. I am currently working on trying to finish my online class in a mad rush. So far so good. Then I will only have my one other class, photography, to finish when she arrives. We will keep you posted! Stay tuned!

1 comment: